Las Ramblas Golf Course, Orihuela, Alicante, Spain
Offer Type: Golf Course
Check out our Special Offers below!
Price from: €38.00
Special Offers (not combinable):
* 2 Players & Buggy (valid from 01.06.2013 onwards):
- Low Seasons just €88!
- High Season just €108!
** Twilight Offer:
- Low Seasons just €28/Green fee!
- High Seasons just €36/Green fee!
Twilight times are:
- From 01.03.13 until 31.05.13, from 23.09.13 to 26.10.13 and from 16.02 to 31.05.14 after 2.30pm.
- From 27.10.13 to 30.11.13 after 2.00pm.
- From 01.06.13 until 22.09.13 and from 01.12.13 to 14.02.13 after 1.30pm.
Las Ramblas opened in 1990. This golf course was created by the famous designer Pepe Gancedo, always providing his designs with creative and innovative characteristics with quality that has earned his national and international reputation. This course has incomparable beauty and as its name indicates, has been developed on a steep terrain surrounded by watercourses. The vigorous vegetation surrounding the course is formed primarily of leafy Mediterranean pines that create an unforgettable backdrop for the course. Furthermore, Las Ramblas Golf offers magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea from many locations.
Buggies, Trolleys, Club hire, Golf lessons, Putting green and Chipping area.
Golf Course Statistics
|Length (yards) from yellow tees:||5679||Handicap:||Men 28 Ladies 36|
Las Ramblas Golf is located just 9km south from Torrevieja.
Map of Las Ramblas Golf Course, Orihuela, Alicante, Costa Blanca, Spain
View Larger Map