TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Credit Card (VISA, MASTERCARD)
- By Pay Pal
- By bank transfer. A minimum of €2000 (Account details will be sent by e-mail) and any charges for the transfer made by the bank are the liability of the customer not Greenfeesdirect.com
CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- Should you cancel your booking more than 30 days from the date of play, a full refund will be returned back to you minus the merchant charge costs Greenfeesdirect.com pays when we make your booking. This fee is normally around 3.5 % of the total that has been charged.
- Less than 30 days before play: 100% penalty fee.
- For a no show and or late cancellations 100% penalty fee.
- If the golf course is closed (due to rain etc) we will refund the total amount, you must ensure your Greenfeesdirect.com voucher is stamped by the course and sent to us by fax or email.
- Any changes are free of charge, if for the same golf course.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR
- Slow play at any golf course.
- Golf played on temporary greens and tees is non-refundable and is considered to be an accepted part of playing winter golf. Equally trolley and buggy bans occur frequently when a course is wet and are determined by those in charge of the golf course.
- Golf courses reserve the right to make 1, 2 & 3 player bookings into a 4-ball. Whilst courses are flexible and endeavour to make the booking as per the clients request, during peak periods they may add numbers to a booking to make all flights a 4-ball.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE
- If requested to do so, we will call and check the status of the golf course on your behalf. Should you choose not to travel, subject to the policy of the golf course in these circumstances, we will try and postpone your golf tee time date. However, price supplements may be incurred depending on when your break is re-booked for.
CONTENT & ADVERTISEMENTS
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or delete any of the information, advertisements or contents that appear on the www.Greenfeesdirect.com at any time, and the users have no right to make any claim of any sort whatsoever to this respect.
What happens when you make a booking?
- Your will receive a booking number once the booking process is completed
- You should get confirmation of the exact tee time within 48 hours and this will be sent to you in the form of a voucher by email from us
- If the tee time you requested is available, we will book it for you. Should the tee time be unavailable, we will contact you with alternatives
- Once you receive the voucher, you can print it out and hand it in to the reception or caddy master on the day of play
- You will receive an email from us once all bookings are completed with a link enclosed, clicking on the link will then transfer you to PayPal where you make payment with them (should you have an account) or via your credit card.
- Rates are for 18 Holes.
- Rates are priced in Euro
- Prices include all taxes.
- Some golf courses will require handicap certificates to be shown before accepting visitors. Whilst a certificate of playing ability is not essential on all courses, the appropriate golfing etiquette and knowledge of golfing rules is expected and each golf course reserves the right to refuse access if it is judged that individuals do not display the required etiquette and/or knowledge. We cannot be held responsible in these circumstances. We recommend that you take a golf handicap certificate with you to ensure that you do not face the prospect of being refused to play.